Thursday, December 25, 2014

12.25.2014


12.25.2014

"My first official blog!"

I've always wanted to start in blogging but I end up walang oras o 'di naman kaya busy. And if there's time naman, I don't feel like doing it kasi tinatamad ako. A bummer ika nga! But anyway, heto kina-career ko na because I've always wanted to voice out and let everyone hear my thoughts. Things that I do, stuffs that I like, and most especially yung mga bagay na mahal ko. Top on the list would be Fashion Photography, or anything to do behind those lens. 

I love taking pictures and make a story out of it. Mahilig ako kumilatis ng mga magagandang bagay, lugar, suot and even little things that aren't noticeable. With one click of my cam, napupuno yung feelings na gusto 'kong ilabas - that utter feeling only photographers know and it's hard to explain :) basta 'yun 'yun! 

I like fashion, I love photography so that makes me so addicted into Fashion Photography in between. I am not really into branded clothes, basta matched siya then you're good to go. I care less on expensive clothes, I'm on the comfort and durability of it. Whatever that is pleasing to my eyes, and comfortable ako with it then perfect na sa akin 'yun. I started collecting magazines, surfing the internet for OOTD inspirations through joining lookbook.nu it's a community of fashion bloggers/photographers, from the name itself "lookbook" well it showcases different updated styles in the world of fashion. What's fun about it is not only pinapakita mo your personality through your clothes, but you also get to meet new friends around the globe. That really made me inclined to it, to love more about the art of fashion and photography in separate and as a whole. 

So here's a glimpse of my quirky thoughts, and I hope I can maintain this "blogging" thing. 6 days from now, a new year will happily begin for us and I wish to share my 2015 with you through my blog. Happy holidays everyone! 

xoxo,
The Geeky Sam

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to blogging sis. Thanks for following me. I would follow your blog but I cant seem to find any *follow me* button.

    Nonetheless, I hope you enjoy blogging as much as I do..

    Keep em coming.

    xx,
    Kai

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kai! It's my first time to blog (well I actually had previous blog accounts but I wasn't that active) and thanks for sparing your time visiting my blog. I just set my blog settings and it would be awesome if you can follow me back (see button at the upper right part) and I'm still on the process of beautifying my little web diary :)

      Happy 2015!

      xoxo,
      Samei

      Delete